Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chili Today Hot Tomallie

I can't tell you how ready I am for the warm weather we're expecting today and tomorrow. It's about frogging time. I'm near the point where I lose that school-girl, uptown, too cool for school calm and move into sweat-flopping, spit-flying claw-ripping, eye-gouging mood. Why?...You ask. Chill-bumped arms, blue-lipped smile....no-toe show shoes. I'm, ready for the heat, the bear-footin, the show a little body dressin'....good ole' summer-time...I deserve it!...Paint Bank deserves it!....YOU deserve it!. So this week-end...we're gonna give-it-to-ya. Paint Bank General Store and The Swinging Bridge have all kind of HOT DEALS AND HOT MEALS...SO COME IN YOUR HOT WHEELS. You'll enjoy all the new signage in the retail store upstairs...new summer Woolrich clothes and yada yada yada. And the food...check these "EATS" specials out.

Thursday Lunch...Open Face Buffalo Roast Beef Sandwich....Man-o-live...served with mashed taters and gravy...Hot dang

Thursday night...Spring Chicken...covered with onions, peppers, mushrooms and provolone
Maybe a big ole Fat Fried Flounder Fillet will grab you

Friday Lunch you got your Fried "Po Boy'Oyster Sandwich served with our homemade coleslaw and fries.

Friday Night Date Night offers a tender Bison Strip Steak and on the side is Spicy Onion Marmalade....Get Out!!!

Stuffed Herb Roasted Cornish Hen...both come with great sides.

Saturday Lunch...Stack em high Tuna Club...a triple decker sandwich with Tuna Salad,sliced boiled eggs,provolone, lettuce and tomato

Saturday night...Porky's Buffalo Filet Mignon...6 ounces of healthly tender tasty bacon wrapped filet of Buffalo.

You clucked up with the Stuffed Five Cheese Chicken...stuffed with Ricotta, Parmesan, Swiss & Provolone and then topped with cheddar...

Sunday brings good ole Pan-fried Chicken...Ole Virginny Ham and King Neptune's Fried Oysters.

YOU HUNGRY YET!!!!! Better come and get it.

While you're there, walk across the street to the Depot Lodge and say Hey...I'll say Hey back at you, you'll know me, I'm the one with the bikini on top of my long johns...it still ain't warm enough for a bathing suit, but that don't stop me.