Friday, May 2, 2008

MamaBaby

All you folks sitting out there reading my blog, strutting around like you're all that and taking credit for how successful you are.....just remember that YOU would not have been possible without Mama....Oh sure, you've done well on your own, but Mommy wiped your nose and lord knows what else, fed you when you were hungry cleaned up messes you made that a sewer worker wouldn't have come near, went around in torn underwear so you could have the latest fashions, drove you in the rain, sleet and snow so you could take that piano lesson or play in a ballgame....have I laid a guilt trip on you or do I need to go farther.
Here's what you ARE required to do this Mothers Day weekend. Feed her..shower her with flowers...and give her a day she won't forget Bring her to the Bridge for a Mother's Day spoilin'. We'll have special dishes cookin' on the stove just like she would do for you...What do you want...let us make her feel like the special Mother she is with a beautiful flower that you should have bought, plus we'll feed her too. It's a Win-Win situation.....you and your Mom are both winners. Come to the Swinging Bridge this Mothers Day weekend and come

across to the street to the Depot Lodge and say Hey...I'll say Hey back at you,
you'll know me, I look like a Mama...all haggered and worn out,but with a smile on my face.