Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Fall Yall and aqualations

Well I now know what my new calling is...RAINMAKER!!!Now let me preface this comment with this statement...I'm a tree-hugger...I love the rain...I am tickeled to death it's raining!!!! But we do have a Bluegrass Festival planned...and at this juncture...it's still on...WE have Tents...and I'll give a free meal to the person that gets the wettest! Everbody is still here with a sunshiney attitude. So OFFICIALLY...Paint Bank is open for business...I'm putting out my shingle..it will read.....FOR HIRE..."AQUALATOR"...Mistress of the Dark Cloud. ..Perpatrator of
H2O-ness....call after 9:00 for better results.

I'm trying to reserve my opinion about the rest of the world until a kinder and gentler time, but
I NEED TO VENT...can't we all just get along....my mama would have slapped me across the mouth if I'd spoken to another person in a public forum like the folks running for president are speaking to each other. Without any further comment.....I'm voting for the person with the most class...that would be a unique change. Old Time values and back to basics...the things the world grew up on...home cookin' and less cell phones...real baseball and homemade lemonade....buttermilk biscuits and gravy and local gardens....family picnics and croquet....kids that are kids and grown ups that aren't......on and on and on and in other words folks.......lets
GET REAL!!!