Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ba da Bing

Well while everyone is observing black Friday, we're celebrating Green Sunday. All our beautiful Christmas decorations will be ready in all their splendor and old fashion Christmas gifts,fun, and food will be in abundance. We've decided to wait to do our Dinner and a Movie till probably Spring so be looking for the announcement. They'll be great winter packages this year at the Depot Lodge and then new adventures planned for the upcoming spring...then Ba da Bing ...it will be summer and you can go bare-foot and come wade in the creek. Oh no..I feel it coming on... the Winter-time Blue-bone cold syndrome that freezes my brain to fast-forward. Believe me folks, I'm not wishing my life away...their ain't that much left....BUT I hate winter...So...this winter I'm not participating. This winter, come the first 18 inch snow...I say we put on our flip flops and slip into a margarietville mood. It won't be real bad...once the big toe goes numb, the whole foot will follow and then Bob's Your Uncle, you don't feel anything. You know what I just thought of...somewhere in there is a clue to the age-reversal theory...you know, putting it on ice or something like that...I don't know, maybe it will work.
ANYWHO...get the drop and shop at Paint Bank for unique, once of a kind gifts for Christmas and Homemade candies and pastries, not the mention the out of sight food at the Bridge. While you're there, walk across the street to the Depot and say Hey, I'll say Hey back at cha...you'll know me I'll have my Life's A Beach" tank top on top of my coat,my Wayfarer's, Tommy Hilfiger fliflops and purple toe socks...HEY..it's the new look for Winter!

PUZZLE OF THE DAY...WHICH IS SWIFTER...HEAT OR COLD. ANSWER...HEAT IS SWIFTER, YOU CAN CATCH COLD!