Sunday, February 1, 2009

Whole Lotta Lovin'

I find myself, this time of year, near the pits of weather depression, even though I know that Spring(Vern's welcome visit) is not too far off. Everything that seemed charming in December has turned ugly...and the sight of a snow flake wafting in the breeze makes me want to pluck my eyes out. Is it just me?...am I the only winter hater. After all, I choose to live here...knew all along that deep winter was going to happen....nobody threw me any punches, but somehow I feel defiled, used, possibly defamed. And another thing...these people that walk around in short sleeved shirts when 5 layers plus long underwaer won cut it for me. Maybe it's just because I'm an old broad, but I'll tell you one thing....I'm freakin' planning for summer...I want HOT....I want
flop sweating...bear-footing and sunglasses....fresh maters and watermelons....grass mowin' and skinny-dippin'. I regress and day-dream, but so-what, I'm riding this horse, sitting right here in Paint Bank, so I'll write what I darm well please. Help me get thru February...we're gonn love up on you and give great deals on lovers weekends...all kind of great meals at the Bridge and sale stuff in the retail. By the way, we only have 3 roms left for Valentines weekend...so call and get yours. Come on to Paint Bank and visit me at the Depot Lodge....say hey and I'll say hey back at you. You'll know me...the little short whte haird broad whose skin looks like it would glow in the dark, whose voice is horse cause I've been scream' at the freakin' wind TO STOP BLOWING!!!
Sweet Mother of Pearl I wish it was summer..... only 47 days left till Spring....the next Full moon is February 9...me and you will both howl at it.