Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ride "Boss Potts" Contest

If you're "Cool" or just kool...and you've put on your "screamin' mimmie" hat and taken the plunge across Potts Mountain then you are a candidate for immortilization and lot's of great prizes. I started riding a motocycle in my Golden years...Autumn of my life...freakin' over 60 Aarp time of my life.....WHAT A RUSH!!! My initiation for the first ride I ever made...ever sat a sissy seat, was on Boss Potts, at 60 miles an hour now less. It took me 2 days 3 hours and 42 minutes to come back down to earth. That's right...I'm bad...and I know...you probably do it all the time coming to the Swinging Bridge to eat, but you can't tell me that it doesn't take you up two octives when you finally come down off that last turn to the valley at Paint Bank. Well, I feel like you need a metal, certification of complition, a trophy...or how about being FAMOUS.

All you have to do is put a name on the ride and you will become immortalized on the back of our "I survived Highway #311" tee-shirt. The ride will be immortalized in a patch...the tee-shirt and an annual ride week. .. plus you'll get great prizes. If you drove it...you can name it. Name it whatever you desire...."The Zipper"...or maybe"Rattle snake Run"....come up with your own. Your can send your name in on our e-mail...or fill out an entry form at Paint Bank...GOOD LUCK!...Drawing will be OCTOBER FIRST.